Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to argoz's message

I am very impressed argoz! Your someone who obviosly is actually researching with financial sense. Although I do agree with coach somewhat, I know that if this mine can afford to start putting 90 more employees, add more to there tonnage {as they are now,and hopefully a couple of hundred more tpds} we could actually see the light at the end of the tunnel. It would be nice to see a profit margin at years end. And what is this we need to borrow more money? The reason I thought they bought out others was so they could mine with efficient results. That was a package deal, at least I thought it was? If I am wrong please correct me. But the fact is Lawnbowler is right. Our share price should not be teetering when the mine is in operation. It comes down to making the correct evaluation of tpd's per month and that should turn people's heads. I to don't believe ECU should be sitting at fifty two cents. When Ecu can actually turn the corner {which I believe they are on the doorstep} then we could maybe even see dividends. I think that you can't go full boar also. But I wouldn't complain if ECU was doing 1000 tpd's a day. Anyone has to know it would strenghten our share price by quite a percentage. I don't want to guess anymore what that might be, but ECU is surely worth more than the 2.35 you originally bought in at. The good thing about all of this is that they are mining,hiring, and adding more tonnage. This is all good news. But if anyone thinks that ECU needs to borrow more money I highly disagree. Thats like us all going out and buying 2 million buildings and saying we wont rent them until the price is right. For a couple of years now I have heard many members of this board say that when we got this 43/101 report we will be flying. Then it was the mine needed to produce. Then it was ECU needs more money. The money is there! Lets see the results and get this ball rolling. Then maybe again ,someone thinks gold and silver is going to go ballistic and now is not the time for selling.? Possible. But it is time for ECU to give back to those who have stuck this out. Mind you, I am not saying ECU should jump to 20.00 a share tomorrow. But with all we know of there assets in the ground and that we can now mine it to capacities that have not been ready up till now, it's time to see results. NOT EXCUSES! Please I don't want you to think that I don't agree with Coach or MR. Soul because I know ,especially Coach is well versed in mining and there procedures. I just think it is time to at least see up the mountain not down. Lets stick to our guns and hopefully soon we will be rewarded. Trust me the 70 percent loss I have taken hurts to, but I am trying to look at the facts. That is what makes this board so special. Some people have the mining knowledge. Some have very good mathematical skills, and some people have done the research to help all of us understand what is going on. Yes ECU should be informing us more, but it is nice to see that they are finally on track to success. All the chips are there, they just have to play there cards right now. Good Luck all.

Please login to post a reply
jnycat
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message