Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to Nessus's message

Interesting perhaps, but North is like the CNBC commentators that pick and choose their entry and exit points to make precious metals look bad or good depending on what side of the argument they're on. North, Lew Rockwell, Hal Turner are hardly pm experts. Even someone from the right-wing Cato Institute thinks they're wacko:

http://tomgpalmer.com/2004/09/25/gary-north-lew-rockwell-and-the-politics-of-stoning-heretics-and-homosexuals-to-death/

Gary North, Lew Rockwell, and the Politics of Stoning Heretics and Homosexuals to Death

by Tom Palmer on September 25, 2004

Since there’s seems to be more than a bit of interest in the antics of those on the fever swamp fringes of American political thought (see below), I thought that I’d link to some research that Walter Olson, a very fine writer and researcher at the Manhattan Institute (and driving force behind overlawyered.com, which is always full of great information) found on one of the frequent Mises Institute and Lew Rockwell.com contributors, one of the oddest of oddballs, Gary North. North favors stoning of homosexuals (stoning is preferred on economic grounds, since the instruments of murder can be used over and over — how economical!) and exploitation of religious toleration just until his own madcap sect gains power, after which they will kill the rest of us. Some people have scoffed at the idea that the Lew Rockwell crowd could be involved with that sort of thing. Well, read what Olson found out about North and co., which he published in this Reason article. (Other columnists for Lew Rockwell include Joe Sobran, who speaks at neo-Nazi conferences of the Institute for Historical Review [do a quick Google search on your own; I hate the idea of linking my site to their vile and sickening web site], Sam Francis of the racist Council of Concerned Citizens, and others.) If you associate with Lew Rockwell and co. and find it hard to believe that such pure evil would be just a few steps away, check the facts for yourself.

Please login to post a reply
Jab999
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message