Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to hobbers's message

Yes hobbers, the Cando is looking great in here. What's happening is that followers of the currency pretty much feel that it has completed a major intermediate low within its present bull market cycle which I reported hearing is poised to strike parity with the US dollar followed by its hitting $1.60 against it, eventually.

The Australian dollar has also been firm lately. It seems that money is flowing into the natural resource currencies. Canada is always a great buy with its oil and water reserves plus producing a 100 tons of gold a year doesn't hurt, either.

I listened to an interview with George Soros on Bloomberg about three weeks ago when he was asked the question, "What do you think of the US dollar?" Mr. Soros responded with the following remark, "I have not comment." My interpretation to his answer was that he was shorting it." I think he was operating between 85.00 and 86.00 but the currency did go a little past 86.00 after his Bloomberg meeting to just above 87.00. Since, it has slipped to a last of 84.58 today. If I am correct and Soros has judged the dollar correctly, I would expect the Cando to strengthen greatly helped by dollar's expected weakness.

I'm with you hobbers, long the Cando via my Canadian dollar purchases of the juniors.

Please login to post a reply
ElPrimero
City
Reno
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/30/2007
Social Links