Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to brattymack's message

This is excellent news.

Also nice to see some of the long term investors and great guys, like Brad and Scott, weighing in on this. We have been involved with GNH for what seems like a very long time.

My understanding is that Uragold has cash of around $1M that they can use to finance this initiative. I don't know a lot about them and have not combed through sedar but I have this on good authority. I hear the costs will be far less than $1M.

Also I doubt if they would make his committment if they didn't think they could follow through.

The entire team at GNH needs to be congratulated on obtaining this offer. Lets face it GNH was between a rock and a hard place and they managed to get someone else to (promise to) pay for all the work leading up to production while still retaining 50% ownership and a 50% NPR.

Now if we could only see the end of the nay sayers and get on with the positive aspects of this company...well you know what I am saying....

great work GNH!

SN

Please login to post a reply
Sudbury Novice
City
God's Great Outdoors
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined