Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.

I am down 1100% on my GNH investment and would just like to know, when are we going to receive some news other than the ongoing battle between ET and FC? Although it might be entertaining to some, it, in my mind, is doing nothing for our share price. Although some may blame either or both sides for the share price remaining so low due to the "he said, she said" scenario, I doubt it. We need some kind of positive news to raise this pathetic share price. What has management been doing all Winter and Spring to work toward some price appreciation? How much longer will we be able to finance GNH without some, any kind, of positive news? I know this is a speculative play but seeing all Company resources being expended on a Board fight over who might be on the Board at the end of the day does not matter to me. I would just like to know if GNH has any kind of a plan going forward to claw our way upward and get over that pathetic 3 cent trading range for too long a period. C'mon guys, lets get focused on getting some Shareholder value and leave the infantile squabbling behind us. rj

Please login to post a reply
rj
City
saint john
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/08/2007
Social Links