Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to dragon50's message

Glorieux !...j'aimerais bien t'entendre

Bonjour et Bonne St Valentin à tous le monde et encore plus pour tous actionnaires de la Golden-Hopes dans ces temps difficiles!....., personnellement j'aimerais bien entendre ce qu' un de nos meilleurs commentateur et oui je parle de Glorieux (que je respecte beaucoup d'ailleurs pour ses propos tempérés et toujours qui m'a apparu une belle perpective d'avenir) oui j'aimerais bien Glorieux t'entendre toi qui es souvent en relation avec la direction et qui me parraît avoir une large vision par rapport à tes connaissances et expériences.....mais ne crois-tu pas qu'il searit bon qu'un vent de fraîcheur souffle sur la Golden, cela ne veut pas dire de donner son 4% à tous le monde , mais demander des comptes et du résultat à notre très chère direction qui nous a souvent endormie avec des belles paroles....

Glorious ... I'd like to hear you
Hello and Happy Valentine's Day to everyone and more to all shareholders of the Golden-Hopes in these difficult times! ..... Personally I'd like to hear that one of our best commentator and yes I'm talking about glorious (whom I greatly respect for his remarks elsewhere temperate and always appeared to me a great perpective future) so I'd like to hear you Glorieux you who are often related to the management and I have parrait a broad vision compared to your knowledge and experience ..... but do you not think that searit good breath of fresh air on the Golden, this does not mean to give 4% for all the world, but demand accountability and results to our dear direction we often fell asleep with the rhetoric ....

Please login to post a reply
robindesbois
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/13/2011
Social Links
Private Message