Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to EarlTakefman's message

earl- "Fourth, I believe we need shareholder representation on the board and new ideas with an understanding of the proper use of funds and compensation."

earl, this appears to me to be your main goal. if you have a company lined up for partnership that has the resources to grow this property and increase shareholder value i'm all ears. if you dont, then i'm not sure what you intend to accomplish. i would think that frank and the board have looked at every scenario in detail. perhaps there are dollars to be saved in cutting positions/salaries, but in the end, what's good for GNH will also be good for management. a salary is wonderful but if they cant get a partner or find another way to preserve the project (and soon imo) then the salaries will end...

bring a deal to the table and i'm interested...otherwise, i dont know what your goal is here.

Please login to post a reply
cantjustread
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message