Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to d0gb3rt's message

I'm sorry, Dogbert, but you don't add the numbers in the table. You select a low cut-off grade, and read the inferred and indicated resources in that context.

This RE met my expectations, although it did not meet my hopes.

I really won't have a full commentary until I've read the physical report, but I'd like to point out that 69 out of 268 holes were not used to calculate the resource. That's more than 1/4 of the drilling, all told. I'd like to see why they were left out. Getting this size of a resource from under 200 holes is a good result.

The most important aspect of the report (for me) will be the images of the deposit beneath the surface. Those images of how the gold zones go together will give me the best idea of not only what we have, but what is possible. I really think we're drilling on the periphery of the deposit (my mental image), but the computer generated image(s) will give me a better sense of that.

Lar

Please login to post a reply
hoov
City
Millbrook ON
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/14/2008