Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
Sasha Email
about 13 years ago

Been away for a few awhile - I emailed Sasha today - below is a copy of that email, Sasha's responses are in BOLD. Hope everyone is doing well!

I would like to say that this response was very prompt (Thank you Sasha).

Hello Sasha,

I have been a share holder for the last few years and am thrilled with the progress that the team has made! (stock price can always be higher - but that will come).

I had a couple of questions about the work being done:

1. of the following holes which ones have been logged and sent out for assay?
BD2011-158
BD2011-159
BD2011-160
BD2011-161
BD2011-158 has been sent out.

2. What is the current hole number being drilled (I will assume the same sequential number scheme).
Yes that is correct. We are currently on the 8th hole of the series which brings us to BD2011-164.

3. Given the progress you have seen to date would you expect the 43-101 report to be out by the end of the year, or more likely first quarter of 2012?
I do not expect a resource estimate in 2011. We are targeting a resource estimate for late Q1 2012.

Thanks in advance for any answers to the above questions that you can forward on.
You are welcome.

With your approval - I would like to post your response to this email on Agoracom.

There is no selective disclosure in the response to your questions. These are standard responses. Feel free to post.

Please login to post a reply
slidog
City
Goleta
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links