Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to TeleProbe's message

The goal is to have the resource defined by the bulk sampling until milling is possible.

The 43-101 Technical Report states that the resource estimate will be defined by bulk sampling.

I know Tilsley's conservative nature and attitude. If he believes it will be 3g/t + then I'm willing to believe in his beliefs. But as I said before, I'm happy with anything above 2g/t.

For those that don't understand mathematics that well, throw in all your VG as most other explorco's tend to do, and all of a sudden your intercepts value jumps big time.

A VG of about 120g/t in 1 meter on a 60m intercept, will add 2g over and above everything else in that intercept. On a 40m intercept it will add 3g/t. On a 30m it will add 4g/t over and above everything else.

So to those that thought when a VG came back with a crappy value, I believe the reason being, it was not submitted. Tilsley can look at it a tell you how much gold is in that VG core.

Skier

Please login to post a reply
Skier59
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2010
Social Links