Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to observer44's message

I've never understood the need to say bye. Only serves to confirm that you may have lost focus a bit.

Having a background in mutual funds, I've always looked more at average annual compound rates of return on my holdings in total. If one is able to double every 2 years, a $10,000 investment, for example, becomes $300,000 in 10 years. About twice the average of Mr. Buffet, or approx. 40% annual compound.

Do you suspect that GNH will be double from here in 2 years? I suspect so, personally.

Will you get a few 10 baggers in there? Possible. Will you get a few that go to Zero. Possible.

Set a benchmark of around 50-60% per annum, and your $10,000 makes you a millionaire in 10ish years.

Should you sell your losers? Some experts say so. The other option of course being averaging down. Dollar cost averaging as they say in the mutuals.

I would say that GNH looks much more like an average down than it does a sell. Also looks like a good time to start a buying program if you haven't already. Lots of positives, with the exception of the stock price and that scenario should be looked at.

Focus on the longer term, maybe? Your fingernails will thank you for it.

The xTrucker

Please login to post a reply
truckulater
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/19/2007
Social Links