Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to Boot's message

Boot you hit the nail right on the head.

From all my studies this play has fallen into the classic pump and dump. The chart has even followed the video to a "T" if you all remember the one "Twilight" posted here back when we were at 50. It almost looks like it has been played out. Twilight took his/her bashing techniques over to SHouse and has been relentless posting as "FleeingGrandich".

I also came across an article on how stocks like GNH which get alot of attention from the media and retail shareholders is vulnerable, (especially so if the company has the stuff for success) from market manipulators. They work usually as a group, and once again the GNH story has followed the manipulation book through all the steps, driving the price up quickly to the slow painful decline with soft bashing, generally low volume price movements down. Their ultimate goal is for accumulation and also to try and present themselves as a savior offering financing for a PP at a ridiculous low price to where the SP should be positioned. They have the time and the funds to suck retail out of their investment and money and they don't give a damn about any of us because their goal is to obtain as large a percentage of the company as possible.

I wish I knew last year what I know now!!! I have played a little bit in this cat and mouse game up to yesterday as I bought another 33,000 shares at 19. I currently hold my largest position I ever have in GNH and like I said, if I had this knowledge 6 months ago my holdings would be well into the 7 figures.

The manipultors follow these boards continuously and pray on desperation which has been continuous here at Agoracom. They DO post on these boards.

Funny how all these OLD mines are coming back to life. Many of these OLD mines have already had many millions of ounces extracted from them and explorco's are going back in because they figure there has to be more. Some are even outcasts of Majors, all having market cap's way way way above GNH. Why? Their drilling doesn't show or demonstrate anything as interesting as GNH. The techniques used for reporting are questionable and incomplete, and yet a couple of glory holes down a vein and the market goes crazy driving their SP way way up, usually timed with a "HALT" of course to get everybodies attention.

GNH is a "virgin" mine demonstrating tremendous potential starting at surface. Historically, the best mines in the World showed similar characteristics, except their veins were much narrower. I'm not going to get into the numbers because it can change alot depending on exactly what grade will be used for the 43-101 resource estimate. However, if this winters drilling demonstates what I'm hoping and extends the T1 zone, we are quickly at 40 million tons.

By the way, apparently the meetings with SGS went very well yesterday.

:) Skier

Please login to post a reply
Skier59
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2010
Social Links