Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.

I am not sure how so many of you can maintain an upbeat attitude about this company. There is absolutely no interest right now and any interest is on the ask side. We are approaching 16 cents which is our 52 week low, and yet shareholders are supposed to remaing positive. It is great that management is so open for communication and all but their first and foremost objective should be providing shareholder value.

When I first got into this stock last year there was talk of a 43-101 being completed by the end of December (last year). Now it has been pushed to this year and that, in my opinion is even grasping at straws.

I am beyond frustrated and am down a lot... almost enough that it isn't even worth selling at these levels. The other thing is that if anyone wants to sell a large holding at the market it is going to run this down to 15 cents or lower. Level II is thin. Really thin. I would be hard pressed to sell my shares without significantly impacting the shareprice.

The biggest problem now is that any good news will have little impact on the price as I am sure there are a lot of shareholders that have grown tired of this waiting game. The news will have to be spectacular and with GNHs holdings, that just isn't in the cards.

I am not sure what I can be positive about. Maybe that means it is time for me to buy :)

Please login to post a reply
BurningRoF
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/29/2010
Social Links
Private Message