Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to Panamax's message

" It is usually darkest before the dawn. I know this for a fact because I have sold far too many stocks that were "quiet " and then they exploded upward in price.

I plan on sticking with this team and their company until they prove what they have. And I plan on being rewarded for my patience.

- panamax "

There never has been a timeline as far as I could see. Management did have hopes of one from what I read but the labs were far too busy to make one effective. This brought a lot of complaining but I never saw any improvement coming from that approach. Right now I am waiting to see what will happen next...........like everyone else.

I agree with what you say panamax but do confess to some worry. This is a very well run and hard working group running GNH. I have confidence that way but we do have to find the tonnage. Is it there? I am still thinking the results they are discovering gives us hope they will. I have the same feelings that you state.

GNH has enough money to complete the summer drill program and hopefully this will be a better year for all of us. Until then............we wait.

Please login to post a reply
antlizzie
City
Kenora
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2007
Social Links