Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.

With the Japanese fighting for their lives it seems small to be thinking about stocks and money, but I do not take it lightly. My heart and prayers go out to their country. We should feel even more grateful for the countries we live in and recognize our blessings should always spawn gratitude and a willingness to share with our fellow man.

As well, we need to recongnize the impact that this will have on the markets. Not sure right now about the stockmarket, but what has my attention is an article about the strong likely hood of Japanese investors and the Japanese Gov't will sell of US treasuries and Bonds to finance the clean up and rebuild. The have about $900 billion in US holdings and selling them off will put a bite on the US dollar and lift up Gold. I see this am that the Kitco Live Gold chart has the chart moving back up to previous highs. Not only that but you can probably take Japan out of the picture for future buying of US debt.

What will take place will likely be quite volitile but all in all will probably push Gold up.

Just my thoughts.

D

Please login to post a reply
d0gb3rt
City
Saskatchewan
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined