Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to futuresque's message

I'm sorry if I've been unclear with respect to my comments, but what I was suggesting was that the .75 inch screen produced particles whose maximum size was roughly 1/20 those of the particles passing a 2" screen, on a volume/mass basis. The smaller particle size would allow for a more homogenous sampling process, and coincidentally break up any gold clusters.

Mathematically, the true grade would represent an asymptote, the limiting value which the assayed grade could approach, but never reach. By crushing to a finer particle size, the bulk sample assays would approach the true grade more closely, but could not ever be expected to accurately give the actual grade. There's a trade off between the cost of producing the more accurate data, and the expected improvement in grade estimation. But, in any case, the bulk sample grades reported in this recent news release can only fall below the true grade of the deposit.

Lar

Please login to post a reply
hoov
City
Millbrook ON
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/14/2008