Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to Skier59's message

After I suspect him likely playing email catch-up for most of the day, Sasha responded to some questions I had posed dating back to late last week.

Hopefully, this may allay some of the confusion relating to the 88 Zones and I welcome anyone to comment...

- He has indicated the results/news that GNH published were not disappointing to management at all. In fact, they are quite pleased with what we are seeing at the 88 zones, although it is still early in the exploration process there.

- In addition, management considers the 88 Zones to be a major discovery and that most of the holes there were drilled against the structure in order to get a better idea of what they are looking at and so far, they are very pleased. There is more work that needs to be done to fully understand what they are seeing, but that being said, they have no doubt that there is gold at the 88 zones.

- Sasha also carefully highlighted that when GNH drills, it is for structure and orientation and not purely for grade as they know the drilling will always underestimate the grade.

- The bulk sample processing progressed much faster than initially anticipated. They anticipate that the bulks will show a better picture of the average grade versus the diamond drill as it has at Bellechasse-Timmins.

- He corrected me in that there are a total of 20 holes (I had previously stated 19 here) from the 2010 Exploration program for which results have not been reported on; 14 holes from Bellechasse-Timmins (including the 88 zones) and 6 holes from Laval’s Mountain.

- At the moment management plans to continue definition drilling as fast as possible and that they understand that there needs to be a fundamental valuation placed on the asset and that cannot be done without a NI 43-101 compliant resource.

- GNH would like to see a second drill rig running as soon as possible.

-Dragon50

Please login to post a reply
dragon50
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2010
Social Links