Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to hzmn91's message

Just because the cause of the delay was fixed doesn't mean that the delay is gone.

Our management has been doing an awesome job proving up thier theory as to the size and grade of this deposit, so far the drills and assays have proven them right....size and grade equal ounces in the ground -> that is why I am here.

Patience is what I try to have - no amount of "blame" or complaining will make the news come any faster - it will be as soon as it can be.

Wouldn't you rather the company keep a steady pace and get everything clear? I certainly don't want to have them rush a press release then two days later say "whoops our bad, this is what we ment to say".......talk about killing creditability.

Cheers to a shady tree over looking the GNH claims - is that the reflection of the sunset or the golden sparkle of the exposed (and trenched) surface out crops?

SD

Please login to post a reply
slidog
City
Goleta
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007