Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to Sum4All's message

I don't really agree with that, Asks are pretty weak a few big buyers (say after this weekends mining conference in Vancouver) and we could be in the 50's.. However few big sellers and we will be in the 30's as well i guess. People are asking quite a bit to expect Assays out every week a bit at a time. If nothing is out next week i wouldn't freak out. Probably the best thing for the Share Price would be for them to wait till gold turns around (I think its near a bottom now) and release holes under better conditions. Like i said even very good results are doing very little for SP's lately. Hopefully next week we will see a reverse drip upwards with management attracting new buyers from the weekend. Those results sure didn't make me want to sell out of impatience knowing its reasonable to expect the holes to get gradually better.

Please login to post a reply
JamesJr
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2010
Social Links
Private Message