Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.

I'll start with I'm a first time poster, been following GNH since spring of 2010 and do own stock. This forum has given me alot of usefull information on GNH as well as my own Due D but I have to say all the repetitive info that gets posted is becoming useless. I've been around long enough to have a good idea of who the pumpers and bashers are and just wish that if its not usefull info don't post it. I'm not as edumicated as alot of you but do appreciate all the work people do. Bottom line is were all in it to make some money cause thats what makes the world go round. We have a great potential piece of property but nothings going to change till the N/R's are released so lets try try to stay focused on the future of what might be and not rehashing the same subject over and over. If I have offended anyone other than the bashers, my appoligies. To all that truley believe that GNH will prosper, myself included, may the force be with us. Again I would like to thank all the people who work hard at making this company go forward.

Please login to post a reply
joseywales
City
calgary
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2010
Social Links