Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to DWM's message

" Our management needs to get on with managing this company and the exploration program like we are paying them to do. They made some mistakes earlier with press releases, took their lumps and got on with things. Have some faith.

Mike "

I hope CMP doesn't mind me borrowing a phrase from his morning post. I thought it is the best post of the day. I'm surprised it got so few thumbs up. But most people would rather challenge some of the drivel that has been written on this board and that " other " board. Ignoring them is the best policy in my view, and I hope the GNH brass do too.

I also realize that when someone like this Jenna Green writes an article like she did, then some of the more knowledgeable people here should write a rebuttal to the misinformation she is attempting to spread. It doesn't have to be written for me. I know where I stand with GNH. It is a very risky stock with a lot of promise. As the promise gets closer to reality, I live easier with the risk.

Let's take an objective view of what has been said by our CEO. His comments reflected what he believed at the time he made them. It gave us some idea where he was taking us and obvously, he believed this was going to happen. His comments satisfied the group that craves information and some guidence for the future. It didn't work out the way he hoped, and not for many of us either.

Now there is another group here who would have cried loudly if he said nothing. Have you not read any boards where there is crying about the CEO and boards who remain quiet until they have the news? These people haven't a snowballs chance in hell of satisfying everyone. They get crucified for trying.

Now, I read a lot more of the nonsense written on the other board than I usually do, but at this quiet time in the markets, it was entertaining. That was this morning. Now I am off to catch up there a bit before watching the Canada Swedish hockey game. But first,

A Very Happy New Year to all the serious posters here whose intention is to help inform those who believe in GNH.

Please login to post a reply
antlizzie
City
Kenora
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2007
Social Links