Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to strat69's message

You know, for all the hype this story has been getting here lately. Some people saying "its an incredible piece of journalism" others saying "its a joke." so far the article has done very little to affect the SP. 0.445 cents when it was first circlulating now were down to 0.42 cents right now.. Big whop. When i first read this article I was worried we would break 38 cents being the timing.. Low volume holidays etc. By the way that does speak volumes about the motives behind this article when you consider it comes on a week when many people are on holidays and volumes would be low.. Its also very one sided and this "Journalist" didn't even bother to get a first hand answer to the delays from the CEO, she just goes by what she read on the internet. This whole "story" isnt worth our time and infact is giving her what she seeked in the attention it is bringing. I have a feeling though this young lady is disappointed we are only down 2.5 cents on her work as well.

Please login to post a reply
JamesJr
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2010
Social Links
Private Message