Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to FANTOMAS's message

$5 - $15 per share. Can't see that happening. I won't rule it out because we don't know what the drill will go through next year, but 5 - 15? Very impossible.

$2 per share? That can happen. First, we need to see the 43-101 that someone has "alluded" to coming out sometime this spring, like in April or May. If there is a good solid foundation there, then with some good results coming out from Snow White, I think you may see this stock find a new bottom around the $2 mark. But, what happens at the $2 mark?

You do a financing at that point and raise $20 - $40 million and get 6 or 7 drills going on this property and how long before we get a "complete" 43-101 with a possible 100 million tons then? Oh, and we just may see a ramp going down to the hundred meter or so level to do a bulk sampling then. So, let's get to the $2 level sometime this year and get some real money into this play and get a bunch of drills happening and a ramp built. Then you may just see a share price in the $5 range. Believe me, if this stock hits $5 per share, it would be like hitting a home run, winning the lottery, watching your firstborn being born. I would be euphoric with a $5 per share price. Never mind those numbers being floated out higher. Just trying to keep things realistic here.

Just Dreamin'

Please login to post a reply
Golden Hopes&Dreams
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/04/2010
Social Links