Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
Pump and Dump?
almost 14 years ago

OK, so some of you think it is a pump and dump. Who is considered a major pumper? That's right I might be guilty of selling (pumping) what I think is a good thing but I haven't dumped any shares. Smart or dumb move, time will show us. I'm sure most of the so called pumpers, or let me reclassify them as the "Optimistic Ones" are still holding very large positions in GNH. Individuals as Bratty-Glorieux-Positive Carry-Hoov-YukonC-Justcanread- and there are others, such as Frank Candido.

GNH has probably received so much attention this year, it probably has hurt us to a degree. That's OK, let the games be played as the money and the market have their way with investors again. Sure it's concerning to get hammered the way we have been because of delays that are beyond our control. A friend of mine that took a small position last summer at 54 sent me an e-mail asking how our SP was doing. My reply to her was that our SP was misbehaving but most everything in the company was progressing in a positive manner. She replied "OK, that's good"

As we wait impatiently the frustration is posted for all to read and take advantage of, because human nature has common traits among masses.

What do you think the masses will say if GNH were to put out a NR next year that drilling along strike through an envelope went 1000m of continuous mineralization. Geez, anything in the market going over 400m @1<2g/t gets HUGE bonus points on their SP.

I'm fairly confident that we will see some very interesting holes in the NR which had better include the holes in Ascott/Snow White. Our best drill intercept is hole 117 from that zone, which is the only hole reported from that area, and it is a nice hole.

I challenge anybody out there to find a more interesting mining investment having as much potential, and as many individuals expressing their thoughts and opinions on such investment.

The 20 kms belt has been discussed and promoted, now it's time to start drilling in that direction too.

:) Skier

Please login to post a reply
Skier59
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2010
Social Links