Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to rwinger7717's message

Nobody, but Toronto did beat Montreal Canadiens on Saturday night, so my prediction is for next year some time. Also, there is no way they are going to release the long awaited assays during the Christmas Holiday's, which basically start next week. We can forget about a Thursday or Friday release. So basically MY feeling is tomorrow, or may as well go away on vacation, cause I'm pretty sure they won't be coming out until 2011. I guess we have to see if there are anymore that want to bail before year-end.

Wow, this SP is getting nasty, down almost 2/3's since our high. As long as there are still sellers at these levels the bidders are going to keep pulling us down. Honestly, how could people not be concerned that don't know the real story here, they look at the long term chart and naturally get very concerned.

Remember what Jay Taylor said, "it won't be without some disappointments along the way." something like that.

Still holding strong.

Skier

Please login to post a reply
Skier59
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2010