Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
Patience
almost 14 years ago
My Prediction
almost 14 years ago

I think the company is very strategically moving this project along to prove that the T1/T2, 88 & Snow White zones so that the market clearly see this as a large economically viable deposit possibly connected at depth and that is why the wait for results. Plus the fact that they believe that Lavals M could potentially show the world that yes indeed they have a mineralized belt that is 20km long with the potential for multiple deposits because why would they mention the drilling at Beland in every exploration update. The other reason for the delay may be to include some bulk sample results to quantify the grade. Lets face it folks, I would much rather see a release with all the parts of the puzzle than one with pieces missing. I know I have been impatient at times too; however sometimes patience is a virtue. So, I predict the next release will show the market most of the remaining drill results with some bulk sample results as well as an update on the type of mineralization they are hitting at Lavals Mountain. Lavals M Could be the game changer!

Please login to post a reply
money75
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/07/2007
Social Links
Private Message