Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.

OBS, I completely support your view that we need to concentrate our drilling effort in the T1&2 and Snow White area.

However, Actlabs has done a great number of SGH studies and highlighted many areas they believed would be interesting to drill. The Geochem results at Laval's Mountain were the highest reading they had anywhere to date and the first time ActLabs actually said:

You have to drill here!

There is 3 geochem targets there and all 3 will receive 2 holes each. I do believe after that the company will be going back to T1&2 and Snow White. In the next 3-4 months, the company will be releasing assays for Snow White, T1&2 deep results, bulk sample results and Laval's Mountain results. The effect on our share price from our current valuation if these results are anything decent-and there is reason to believe at least some of these results are good to great (Snow white with all the VG hits, Deep hits under T1&2 have hit quartz in Diorite, apparently there was also VG seen in the bulk sample of Snow White) would be explosive in my opinion.

When we had our run to 98 cents, we were overvalued and not possible for our results to support that price at that time. Now, we have a price that undervalues our project and good results will send our share price upwards, possibly dramatically. It is a great time to buy and I believe we are going to see some money move in this week now that we have had blood in the street and this site visit.

Good luck to all,

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined