Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to twilight's message

Twilight, you wrote,

"My reading of the TR didn't make it clear whether the grade estimation thru bulk sampling is going to require adits and substantial underground work, or whether it's sufficient to assume that surface samples are representative of grade at depth."

After speaking with Sasha the other day, I was under the impression that Golden would be digging an underground tunnel approx. 100 meters down to bulk sample at that depth. This would require substantial capital and will be done at some future date when capital can be raised at a much less dilutive percentage.

The grade estimation will be proven up at depth as well as at surface. That is my take on the direction of this company. If all goes well, this should hopefully be done sometime within the next 2ish years, again depending on how the share price reacts and the amount of tonnage that is proven up in the next 6 moonths to a year (my guestimation)...

God Bless all Golden Investors.

Herb

Please login to post a reply
herbwiebe
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2009