Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to goldmining's message

gold, as a new poster maybe you should take it a bit slower with opinions on how certain posters treat eachother. we all work hard not to clutter the board when possible with off topic thoughts and opinions... i also took kent's (who almost never posts here) as an insinuation that glori was lying...had he pm'd kent back then folks who read the post and saw that glori did not respond may have questioned glori's statement. glori has offered much here and is listened to by many imo. it was necessary that he respond the way he did because his credibility may have been questioned, even though kent is'nt well known...message boards can be an unfaniliar pool when you're new to one, dont dive in the deep end first thing..

btw, i would normally pm someone a message like this but thought it good to get the point across..i meant no offense in this but i did'nt want to see this thread degenerate into something we dont need here. take it for what it's worth.

Please login to post a reply
cantjustread
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message