Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.

I hope I did'nt upset the guys with the "dowsing rod" crack. it was meant in good humor (but canadians tend to have a different sense of humor than those of us in the US)...anyway not much new in this email but here it is FWIW. kinda sounds like they're planning the next step to me.

I Emailed-

Hi Sasha,
Can you give an idea as to what we can expect in the near term? I know we are waiting for assays from some remaining holes (i dont know how many) or how long we plan to continue drilling at the present pace and how many holes total that will give us? when you have time can you give a summary as to what the current plan is? Any tidbits would be appreciated. Unless you say otherwise I'll relay your response to the agora board.
here's hoping for good assays! Tell Tilsley to try a dowsing rod...it works
Sasha Reply-Hello XXXX,

We have drilled 42 holes for a total of roughly 10,000 meters to date in 2010 and have reported on 28 holes so far. There is a considerable amount of data that still needs to come to the market in that regard.

The goal of this drilling campaign remains the same as it was before. The goal is prove up tonnage and reach our goal of 100Mt of mineralization. We are comfortable with the speed at which we are drilling right now. We are making the necessary modifications to our setup in order to accommodate more core. As it stands we are running out of space and are building more racks.

Our burn at the moment, going full capacity, is $300,000 a month. We currently have $2,300,000+ in the bank.

Best regards,
--
Sasha Asgary
Please login to post a reply
cantjustread
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined