Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to hoov's message

For the record, this opinion of mine that the road zone is un-economical is my own and no one from the company has supported my opinion. My opinion is based on the drills results to date and my opinion may change with further results but at this time, I stand by my opinion.

While walking my 9 month old puppy (who caught her first rabbit tonite-daddy feeling proud), I remembered the story of the Eastern deeps discovery of Voisey's Bay. For anyone that does not know the story, they were looking for more nickel after finding the ovoid and hit 2meters of massive sulfides in hole 150 or so at some depths (around 250m if memory serves me correct). This was hardly economical even thought the grades were very good. But they kept drilling, another 50 holes or so until they hit 104m of massive sulfides in one of the richest nickel bodies ever discovered.

So, even though the road zone looks un-economical to an amateur like me, it would take only 1 hole to change my mind.

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2007