Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.

As the dust settles (and it does appear to be settling) I called Sasha and first wanted to congratulate GNH on their exploration update NR. He mentioned that Frank had been working on it since the plane trip into Toronto last Thursday and finished it at 1:30 am the night before it was released. I believe that speaks to the level of commitment of our management has for preserving shareholder value and also shows that they are prepared to own their mistakes and act quickly to correct them.

As has been discussed, it seems the fundamentals of this play have not changed and, if anything, are improving daily. If I can borrow the expression our potential still seems "open in all directions". If you are like me, despite the knowledge that this project was fundamentally sound, and that a correction may be looming due to our overbought position, you were still horrified by the share price activity last week. As is typical of junior explorers in the beginning stages of proving up a resource we are a company that is largely held by retail shareholders. I dare say that this particular Agoracom community collectively holds a high proportion of the retail shares. Thus, in my opinion, the sentiment on this board can have significant consequences for the sp (in both directions).

That brings me to the point of my post. I have heard a number of calls for "drills, drills, and more drills". I think we all want the company to use the most aggressive drill program possible to quickly start proving up the tonnage and grades for these properties. In fact Sasha mentioned that the company was reviewing its strategic plan for the next 3-6 months and that they would have to make decisions on precisely those issues over the coming weeks. How do we maximize exploration efficiency with minimal dilution? Well one good way to do that is to stabilize our sp at higher levels to get the best value for any future financing deals. Now I don't blame anyone for taking profits last week- that's why we are here after all. But we can't have our cake and eat it too- we need to base our expectations for future exploration programs on both the level and stability of our sp going forward. For my own part I believe the pending results from the Snow White holes (particularly #127) might just get us to the 0.70-0.80 range which would be a much more comfortable baseline from which to launch the next PP. But that's just my opinion-I'd like to hear yours'.

Best,

Scott

Please login to post a reply
YukonCornelius
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined