Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.

I wanted to stay out of this one. Damn, I've been sitting on my hands for the last 48 hours, but when someone states something so totally false and attacks the character of not only our hub leaders, but the men on this board then I will jump in.

This morning I feel almost ashamed to be a woman posting on Agoracom after reading the last several posts here.

"but you are a woman and 90% of the people who post here are men - need I say more"

What the hell is that suppose to mean? I have been here (Agoracom) for several years and my primary home is on the KRY board where I am the ONLY female. In my time here I have never met a more professional, caring, well mannered, top notch group of men in my entire life. They treat me with the highest amount of respect and I give the same back. Who the H cares if an investor/poster is male or female? We are here to exchange ideas, share information and learn more about our investments. Don't play that card.

The bottom line ladies.... There is a way to state facts, express concern/doubt without the edge.

Pam

Please login to post a reply
Optionsgal
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/27/2008
Social Links