Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to hoov's message

"You want to criticize me, because I can't control a bear squeeze or a short run, learn something about TA and protect yourself. I do fundamental analysis, and in my personal opinion, it is more reliable. But that's my opinion. And you have every right to value my opinion at the value at which you obtained it, zero. Be my guest to do so.

But if you think that turning your loyalties 180 degrees because factors entirely outside of my control have any bearing on the quality of the information I've provided you, then please do not read anything more that I have to say. You just don't understand the need to decide for yourself, and how to accept full responsibility for your own investment decisions. You should flip a coin. At least then you can blame the coin, and still have it to spend. Blaming someone in hindsight for your lack of foresight doesn't reflect well on you."

= Some of the greatest touche writing I have read on any of these boards for as long as I've been surfing them.

Please login to post a reply
Forestmusic1
City
Columbia, MD
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/25/2008
Social Links