Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.

disappointed traders who want to make a quick buck on a news release are crying the blues on this board: but they are their own worst enemy.

• get a job at swift trade and become proffessional daytraders :))
  • i was a trader there, right hear in toronto about 10 years ago: i did not like it so i left and became a meaningful long term investor ...based on good fundamentals such as what GNH exhibits.
  • i suggest that the traders here just recognize that GNH is not a good alternative for making a quick buck trading on a news release: i suggest you daytrade on the Nasdaq with MS word. (Micro-soft was my favorite trading vehicle many years ago)

for those investors remaining and those who are interested in becoming a part of a great investment over the next few years:

our profile of tonnnage as confirmed by drill results:

1. T1 & T2: 30 million tons
  2. ascot: 24 million tons
  3. 88- Snow-white 40 million tons

TOTAL = 94 MILLION TONS

the latest NR should have focussed and headlined our newest deposit ....Snow-white

Snowwhite is a mine by itself !

however, even if the NR was more conceptual, the sell-off still would have taken place.... there are hundreds of traders buzzing around our board who do not post and were awaiting the news to sell ! this represents the inevitable no matter how good the news... a sell-off

we will be well over a buck by december

we should be there now based on what we have to date.

sometime in the next 2-3 years, GNH will reach a shareprice of somewhere between 10 and 100 dollars. this is only based on geology and rational thinking.

cheers .....danny

Please login to post a reply
yellowknifer
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/06/2008
Social Links