Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
Zurowski
about 14 years ago

Speaking to HOOV at the show about this new director, GNH was very excited to have him on board - he isnt just another guy to join the board. From what I remember HOOV telling me, is that Mr. Zurowski did 6 weeks of DD, and basically was interviewing GNH to see if he would associate his name with just "any junior miner". After 6 weeks of studying everything GNH has, and a couple site visits, Mr. Zurowski liked what he saw and agreed to join the board. He has options at 81 cents, he was given these options at 81 cents, because they expect the SP to be much higher than 81 cents. This isn't someone who would put his name next to some pump and dump company, or some rinky dink junior explore-co, this guy means business. Lets not forget where this gentleman was, among other companies, the biggest eye popping item on his resume that stuck out to me was:

Principal Geologist/Exploration Manager

Rio Tinto - 1984 — 1999 (15 years )

15 years folks!!!

Current SP of Rio Tinto - $77 USD.

TMl26

Please login to post a reply
tmleafs26
City
Mississauga
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points