Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to Optionsgal's message

I agree, this is a great price to get in at...................BUT.............is this the bottom?

I mean, before we went up on anticipation of news, there was excitement! Now - what do we move up on? People will come home and see the price and say "Crap!, well I am still up, might as well take my money and run before it drops even further"

When a stock drops 25%, it deflates the excitement. A NR came out, but who knows how long before the next one? Or will it be rapid fire now? What will James say tomorrow on BNN about GNH? If he even dares to mention it if it keeps falling tomorrow?

OR will we wake up with a barn burner of a NR and go right back up and beyond $1?

Who knows.....only time will tell. Corrections are good for the stock, but todays correction seemed a bit much - maybe we all had a hand in it dropping in price by day trading it? Or was I the only one who "tried" to day trade it but failed miserable at it except for the very end which sorta recouped my miserable day trading abilities from earlier in the day?

TMl26

Please login to post a reply
tmleafs26
City
Mississauga
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/10/2007