Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to rc's message

Actually, the shares are not tradeable until the 7th, has nothing to do the the 3 day thing. I was on that PP and my shares are still locked and will be until Tuesday morning. However, this individual in particular is a broker and he can short sell the shares knowing he will cover his short on Tuesday when the shares are available. It makes perfect sense why we got the volume we did when we did when you think about the shares becoming free trading on Tuesday.

This guy just used his ability to short sell the shares to move his free trading day a few days earlier so he does not have to compete with the rest of us sitting on a 3 bagger.

This particular broker has a reputation of blowing out the shares and sitting on the warrants so it fits with what we have seen. Now, the rest of us who got in on the PP are guys like myself, Hoov, Brattymac who strongly believe in the story and are in no hurry to sale this stock. I am sure some of us will sell some shares but I can guarantee that it will be a much smaller number and it will not be done in a way that hurts the share price.

Those shares that were sold this week are now in a larger amount of stronger hands as some have discussed and this will help us make new highs when the fundamentals support it.

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2007