Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to Mtl_gold's message

Dear SH , I always like to read the exciting news from GNH on improvements, g/t and so on... this is the reason I'm writing tonight. I have a feeling a lot of calls to Frank C has been put in latetly and of course all questions are good & we are by nature all curious. Just maybe someone in our group of SH's may have the answer(s) too some related questions in this forum, just ask.

The " Man " (Frank C ) is on fire for sure with all he does. My thoughts is having one or two delegates from this forum to call & getting information on a " solid " related topic. Imagine having how many SH's calling the "man" by respect for him . One call for all. I work in an office just like maybe many of you and I do answer all of my calls but my day's work seem to progress t'll late at night to catch up. It's a thought ... this is a great way or occassion to step up to the plate and discuss a friendly ideal. Guy's like Glorieux, Hoov and others to name a few that have a good knowledge of this Co. My reference to "others" SH's is not limited in knowledge either I just picked a few names out of the hat. Just a friendly word & a friendly thought.

"The yellow brick road is not so far off my friends, patience is golden ".

Stud

Please login to post a reply
Stud
City
Russell
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/09/2010