Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.

So Im sitting and trying to research what constitutes a $13 SP that Osisko has.

Well they are in Quebec like us, and lets take a look at their numbers. Shall we? The lower cut off grade they use is 0.34 g/t

They have Proven Reserves of 28.4 Tonnes (M) at a grade of 0.92 g/t (not even 1 g/t, if we get 2 or 3 g/t, then WOW)

They have probably reserves of 217.4 Tonnes (M) at a grade of 1.16 g/t (again, if GNH can show tonnage with a grade of 2/gt - then WOW, if they show at least 3 g/t - then HOLY SMOKES SP will FLY TO THE MOON

Now I know Osisko is ahead of us as they are a GOLD producer and miner, they have a mine, they are a bit along the way farther than GNH.

But none the less, if what we are hearing from the crew that GNH's goal is TONNAGE TONNAGE TONNAGE, at a grade of 2-3 g/t - and heck who knows maybe 4-5 g/t we'll hit in a quarter of the tonnage - you can see why Tilsey and Candido and HOOV and glorieux and brattymack and me and the whole board is getting very very excited.

20km....connected........lots of gold.........lets do this NOW.........100% mineralization..........visible gold one out of every few drill cores...........Who in their right mind would consider even selling this for anything under $1, heck $2 or $3.

Its early, and its still a ways to go, but looking at the numbers, if we can prove better grade and way more tonnage, then watch out - and Osiso is sitting at $13 per share with almost 400 million o/s - I am scared to even think of the ceiling possibility of our share price. I wont post what I think our SP can hit in 1-3 years because some of you may see me as a pumper or a dreamer, but take a look at the numbers and see when our numbers come out, its possible. Heck even if all our tonnage is 1 g/t - Osisko is ony 0.92 g/t, ok so fine then even if we stink the bed and hit only 0.9 g/t like Osisko - then fine, our SP will ONLY be $13 per share........Oh wait, we have more tonnage! :) Ok so lets say $20 per share.......Thats IF our numbers are extremely low...........Oh I cant stop thinking about the possibilities - but its nice to dream

I got first dibs on my yacht called GOLDEN..........anyone want the name HOPE? :)

enjoy your day folks

Peace

TMl26

Please login to post a reply
tmleafs26
City
Mississauga
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating