Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to Optionsgal's message

Well, my O-gal pal, sometimes it's a good thing to be naive. As a Canadian, I have little conception of what it's like for an American to try and purchase Canadian securities, particularly those on the Venture Exchange. I do hear about the challenges, but I don't have any real knowledge of what it's like. The average GOLHF.PK volume over 3 months is still only 85,000 shares, not exactly what I'd call good liquidity. And I hear that some American brokerages have recently stopped the practise of allowing direct trades on the Venture altogether.

There had been some talk of setting up a market maker for GOLHF, but the terms were really hard for management to accept, so it never happened. There was also a way for Americans to participate in the last PP, set up through a specific brokerage. If anyone from south of the border is interested in being a participant in the next financing, drop me a PM and I'll give you the particulars.

I don't know if it's any help to any Americans, or not, but Fidelity has a trading account that allows for online Venture trading. Interactive Brokers, I believe, is another.

Lar

Please login to post a reply
hoov
City
Millbrook ON
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/14/2008