Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.

guys, i believe we've seen a number of "new" investors come into the picture over the last week or so. i know some here have already seen a ten bagger in the last year and have probably taken some off the table (it's a great stock but a ten bagger is a ten bagger).

to me this is a very good thing , the speculation and good news seems to have just begun here and personally i feel much better with a larger amount of the investors getting in at .40 than at .04......to me it means thier exit point would be around $1-$1.20 (folks rarely invest in speculative plays for a 10% return)

myself, i've used disposable funds to buy gnh (wish i bought more, but i've spent my share this year), i would'nt mind seeing a little drop here and there to pick up some more though...

anyway, i'm drifting so i guess the point is that the volume recently makes me feel much more secure about the future. for the next few weeks i'd love to see high volume at these levels rather than a huge spike of PPS on lower volume...i think we're witnessing a distribution of shares which is real good imo..

Please login to post a reply
cantjustread
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message