Galahad Metals Inc

Galahad Metals 4 projects in Ontario, Quebec and Nevada (Gold, Silver,Copper,REE)
in response to brattymack's message

I agree Bratty, The guy doesn't sit still for a minute. He has momentum on several fronts. There was indeed a RS for GAX and that is what has so many long holding GAX shareholders bent out of shape. Can't say I completely blame them but they need to look closely at the fundamental base being built here with a new energized company and some very high value properties. Larry Hoover's input on the board of Directors is already bearing fruit in the progress. The new CEO/Geo at Red Ore brings serious credentials to the table and with Langton in Regcourt we have a very capable team. If the gold is there these guys will find it. Robin's uptake on new technology is also bearing fruit and we will test the results shortly.

I hope the long shareholders who are disenfranchised re-evaluate thier perspective and take a close look at how many postive's we've had since Sept 2010 when we were near collapse. This is a different company from 8 months ago and by sticking with us and holding tight we will move forward with good prospects.

I'm very excited about the next two months.

carry

Please login to post a reply
positive carry
City
Paysandu
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/26/2010