Fission Uranium Corporation

Fission Uranium Corp. is a Canadian based resource company specializing in the strategic acquisition, exploration and development of uranium properties and is headquartered in Kelowna, British Columbia. Common Shares are listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol "FCU".

i have a small position in this play.....yes a buyout offer would cause some nice moves in the price......the problem with this company is they really only have one potentially viable play that being waterbury and they have a partner who is not in the joint venture in order to peddle it off to the highest bidder.....the joint venture partner "kepco"is a korean electric utility..... they generate some of their electricity with nuclear energy.....so i suspect that they are looking for feedstock for future power generation just like the chinese who are shopping the world for raw materials for the future....so any takeover would have to have kepco on board and i do not see this happening

if one ignores the waterbury play really what is fission?????????....its an exploration company with a lot of interesting ground....what will move this play is the drill bit.....and as of late all they can report is some interesting speculations.....so i'm playing the swings and dreaming of that drill bit......becoming so radioactive that even the diamond drillers will not touch it ....................................for fear of becoming sterile......and me becoming a little wealthier for winning one in the exploration lotto

Please login to post a reply
konor
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/30/2009
Social Links
Private Message