First Mining Finance

in response to FANTOMAS's message

Hello. I'm new here but not with agoracom in general. This play looks very enticing..........I'm seriously considering picking up some shares, but my one concern I have is with First Nations. Are they on board with the potential of draining the lake and having a mine here? I would think that they would have a good feel for things relating to FN by now, but I don't want to just assume it either. (Too much assumption in investing is a recipe for losses.) I was terribly burned by First Nations when they blocked mine development (and permanently succeeded) of the Kemess North property with Northgate Minerals about 5 years ago because they refused to allow a lake to be used for tailings. The environmental administration sided with FN and the project was killed just like that. (The stock then took a big hit and so too did I.) Anyhow, don;t mean to scare anyone, ...I just don;t want to ever be burned by FN again. ONCE is already enough. Any definites here or indicators of major reassurance from FN? Without such reassurance I have to look elsewhere.

My2Cents

Please login to post a reply
My2cents
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2007
Social Links