Fancamp Exploration

Highly prospective exploration company McFauld's Lake: very significant Nickel & Chromite mineralization - Magpie Property: World class Titaniferous Magnetite deposit.
in response to MitchyM's message

My ex used to work for Disney Canada, and althjough she was not employed in generating content ,  any ideas that she might generate on her own time could not be monetized for personal gain (i.e if she wanted to  monetize a blog containing content completely unrelated to anything Disney/entertainment  for example, she would not be able to under her contract.)

That said, I don't think that one could necessarly assume that work done by Mr. Foaud whilst under the employ of FNC would necessarily become the proprietary property of FNC , especially if he was doing the work on his own time and at non-FNC premises. I would assume that  that one would need to look at his specific employement contract. Perhaps Mr Fouad requested a provision that allowed him to work on projects independantly, in which case the patent would be solely and rightfully his own. But one would think that there would at least be co-ownersip under the circumstances

It is also possible that having his name on the patent is merely a technical formality of the patent procees.

Only Mr. Smith and/or Mr. Foaud might be able to shed more light on this I suppose.

Cheers,

Luker

Please login to post a reply
luker
City
Toronto, Ontario
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined