Fancamp Exploration

Highly prospective exploration company McFauld's Lake: very significant Nickel & Chromite mineralization - Magpie Property: World class Titaniferous Magnetite deposit.
Untitle
about 8 years ago
in response to denisbe's message

Hello Denisbe.

Thank you for your respect for my opinions and for your present curiosity. I read all the messages here everyday (or, occasionally, every other day). I haven’t commented myself recently because I haven’t had much of anything to add to the discussion.

Besides that, sometimes I’m just plain lazy. Usually, when I have something worth saying (which will positively advance the discussion), it requires connecting a series of thoughts together (which means a little effort on my part).

I appreciate everybody who keeps up with developments and makes the effort to do it. I agree with all the sentiments being expressed here. I respect the fact that everybody is in accord, as I am. I thank everybody for their research and the information they spend the time to dig up.

Also, when the posted messages are not tremendously informative, that’s just fine with me. It goes with being human and making human conversation (which is better than my recent silence).

Please login to post a reply
TeleProbe
City
Western New York
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/10/2011
Social Links