Fancamp Exploration

Highly prospective exploration company McFauld's Lake: very significant Nickel & Chromite mineralization - Magpie Property: World class Titaniferous Magnetite deposit.
in response to tbs001's message

I didn't sell becuase Peter was out as CEO and the company seemed to regain its footing with Jean LaFleur, only for Peter to take back control and run the show again.

If i had messed up as many times in my job as Peter has, i would be fired. Shortcomings are not an excuse when you are running a public company and controlling investor's monies. The board should demand accounabiility and performance. I don't see either goals accomplshed sespecially with our assets grossly undervalued and not even closely reflected in the share price. We have always traded at a discount and it has been obvious what the reason is - PS!

Expecting professionalism like a decent website and making presentations to would-be investers is not too much to ask. That is the role of a CEO and he has failed...time and time again.

I will relax when the SP gets above a dime and then i'll have that beer. Until then, i won't back off and I will call you on your sub standards for a CEO which is unacceptable in my view.

GLA

Please login to post a reply
Eudaimonia
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/01/2008
Social Links