Fancamp Exploration

Highly prospective exploration company McFauld's Lake: very significant Nickel & Chromite mineralization - Magpie Property: World class Titaniferous Magnetite deposit.

In another couple weeks the federal budget will be released and hopefully there is lots of $'s for the FN and ROF which in turn should increase the value of KWG and thus increase our holdings. We will see.

Why aren't the BOD out there talking with their former employers and knocking on doors so that we could get interest in our holdings and some action happening.

It is in their best interest, as well as us lowly shareholders, for increases in SP as most of them hold FNC as well.

Incompetence leads to inaction. I'm not surprised Pangang said good bye. They were just stringing FNC all along to get as much info as possible on the benefication process.

Peter and the BOD should be knocking on every door of TIO2 miners and producers 24/7 to do something with their benefication process and the Magpie property. There is a private comp. in Quebec, Black Rock Mines involved with TIO2. Major producers are always looking for a reliable supply in a safe jurisdiction. This is the jewel in our crown and should be treated as such.

The same should be done for the LIR holdings, be aggressive and try to get something for this turkey. CIA is the best bet there. Take our 20mil sh back and give us 10mil sh of CIA. Win, win situation for both.

While Noront doesn't really have the cash in hand I think they would like to have the additional KWG shares and be able to pull the rug from under KWG when they fail to spend the other $2.2 mil required by Sept. 30th.

So I sit here with my hands tied waiting for something good to happen, preferably sooner than later.

GLTA

Terry

Please login to post a reply
tbs001
City
Toronto
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined