Fancamp Exploration

Highly prospective exploration company McFauld's Lake: very significant Nickel & Chromite mineralization - Magpie Property: World class Titaniferous Magnetite deposit.
in response to tbs001's message

Yes, great work Teleprobe. This is very informative and quite timely as I make my case to Smith tomorrow. I already have some charts printed off ranging from 25 years to 5...2, and 1 year to show that PS his remarkable tenure has steered us to a market cap of a whopping 3M. Any other CEO would be kicked to the curb, but our Board, which he controls, clearly is comfortable collecting their quarterly 6-8k salary for doing eff all.

Thanks everyone for your support and messages. I will gladly express all of our concerns and have prepared a comprehensive list of concerns with supporting evidence to illustrate this man's incompetence and abysmal record of handling Fancamp's assets. Its shareholders are tired and want a change.

It's qutie astounding acutally how he's out of touch with reality - most of which you have heard me spew and fume over the past number of years. Today is a great example imo - just when the price of iron ore sharply rebounds, you would expect a company like this would be ready to pounce but no...we are always lagging and no where near prepared with a plan.

Some of you have expressed some significant concerns with the "golden parachute" which i completely agree with - there is no way PS is worth 750,000!! And can you imagine Debra Chapman picking up 500,000 - it's just sickening and incredibly self-serving and greedy.

Let's keep the heat on folks - i plan to bring it tomorrow and really demand accountabilty and push for a change. I hope you will also trumpet the sound for change and let your opinions be heard as well. Remember, Smith was only supposed to be the interim CEO after Lafleur left, right? What a joke.

I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

Thanks again,

Eudai

Please login to post a reply
Eudaimonia
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined